Dr. Eddie Lim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eddie Lim?

July 2nd, 2015

Dr Eddie Lim & his wife has VERY bad phone manners. I've had to deal with them for both my parents. I called their office yesterday for the dr to call me back in regards to my Dads hearing aid claim. I called their office yesterday for the dr to call me back. Dr Lim didn't call me back till the next day. When I questioned him as to why he can't sign off on my Dads claim, even though his office has all the reports from years ago stating they couldn't find anything wrong with my Dads ears and that my Dad is losing his hearing. Instead of explaining, the good Doctor decides to hangup on me instead. So I call back right away snd I get transferred to his good wife, who claims that the doctor was busy with a patient and he couldn't have spoken to me. Now I didnt wait a couple of mintues to call back when he hungup on me, it just took seconds for me to hit redail.I can hear the receptionist on the back ground telling the wife the doctor had spoke with me. Wife goes and speaks with the dr and Chinese and cames back to say he busy and hangup without letting me say anything.

February 25th, 2010

Friendly and Caring

Dr. Eddie Lim and his staff are wonderful to deal with. They care about my health. Does a thorogh check up. And I get a good experience everytime I see him and staff.Keep Up the Good Work Dr. Eddie Lim and Staff.

February 10th, 2016