Dr. Eddie Louie MD Patient Reviews

• Infectious Disease New York, NY

3.9

December 17th, 2016
He's the Best!
Expert in his field, dedicated, cares about his patients. Dr. Louie saved my life!

November 3rd, 2014
absolutely horrible experience
This doctor was assigned to me during a stay in the hospital for infection in a surgery wound. He was to be in control of my picc line and antibiotic treatment. Its been 2 months since I've had my line and I have not spoken to him since I left the hospital. We call every week and speak to his receptionist who only says "he will call you back" but never has he called back. I live in a different state so it would make no sense to drive all the way there just to talk to him for 5 minutes about when I can have my line out. My visiting home nurse has also called because she is confused as to why there is absolutely no communication and she was told to STOP calling. Every week his receptionist tells me this will be the last week of the picc but every week we don't hear anything from them until we call and she tells us to wait another week. My experience with him makes me sick. I would never recommend him to anyone and if I had a choice I wouldn't have chosen him in the first place.