Dr. Eddie Mas MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 17th, 2017
OB/GYN
DR.MAS IS AWESOME! I WAS HAVING ISSUES WITH MY PERIODS AND PELVIC DISCOMFORT HE TOOK TIME TO EXPLAIN TO ME TREATMENT OPTIONS AND HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY HIS STAFF IS KIND AND ALSO TAKES TIME TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS I HAD THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP ME

July 6th, 2016
Down to earth, intelligent & kind Dr
I started seeing Dr Mas when I found out I as pregnant. I did not prefer my gyn I had been seeing to guide me through my pregnancy and the L/D. Dr. Mas is fantastic, made me feel very comfortable, didn't make me feel dumb or rushed when I asked a million questions, great bedside manner, follow up was prompt and I felt safe the entire pregnancy and for my emergency caesarian section. He came back to perform the circumcision on my son and check in with me a few times after my surgery. He is an above and beyond Dr. I highly recommend him as a gyn or ob.

April 13th, 2016
As a new patient I was pleased with the attention given by all in this office

June 28th, 2013
Stressed and upset
My first pregnancy was not planned, and I had started to have complications. I could not get ahold of the doctor over the weekend and had to wait until monday to see him. I miscarried, but what was even more upsetting was the way he handled it. He replied "well it wasn't planned, so maybe this is good for you." This was two years ago, and now I'm in a stressful situation because now I'm planning on having kids soon with my husband and know that I cannot trust him.

October 12th, 2011
Saved my life!
Dr. Mas caught ovarian cancer 7 years ago. Without his expertise, I would be on the wrong side of the grass.

August 5th, 2011
Excellent physician, professional!

May 6th, 2011
Not just OB
I started seeing Dr. Mas after I had my children. My docor had passed away and I needed to find another. Dr. Mas was recommended by a co-worker, (Thank God). I developed some issues and had to see him a multiple of times. He was so caring, professional and worked with me to try and avoid surgery. When surgery became the only solution, he was able to perform the surgery in the least evasive manner. My recovery was so easy compared to family and friends that had gone thru the same surgery. His follow up appt, I missed and his saff was on the phone asking why I wasnt there and when was I going to be able to come in. I am so pleased that I have a dr. that I can trus and that isn't rushing me off to see a specialist just to get me out of the office. Thank you Dr. Mas!!

March 31st, 2011
Excellent doc, highly recommended
I am thrilled with Dr. Mas as my doctor. He has a laid back personality but is very professional and monitors your pregnancy very closely when there are issues. During my emergency delivery, he was very calming to me. His professionalism is somethng I highly regard as important. His staff is wonderful and he takes the time to address all of my concerns. I never feel rushed at my appointments and now have two healthy beautiful children thanks to his care of me during my pregnancies.

February 2nd, 2011
stear clear of thsi one!
eddie mas adn his staff at his office are the worst sort of unethical professionals I have ever seen!

May 4th, 2010
ive been a patient for almost 10 years and 4 kids
Dr. Mas has delivered my 3 children and soon to deliver my 4th due to my lack of insurance this time, i literally jumped through hoops to get my care back to him no matter what the cost, I trust him and his opinion. He has always worked with me answered any questions and never "over examined" for example if there is no obvious need for a proceedure or internal exam at any week in my pregnancies then why do it? He has never made me feel rushed and I feel he has spent adequate time during my appointments. Why would anyone want to be there longer than necessary anyhow especially with the many many appointments necessary for prenatal care. Dr. Mas has been my obgyn for almost 10 years and 4 children, the first and only obgyn I've ever been comfortable with, I have recommended him to friends and family and will continue my care with him until he someday retires. Thanks Dr. for the great care... Also the staff has always been very helpful and courteous and goes above and beyond.

February 10th, 2010
Very considerate and kind
He took time to explain and answer all my questions. I am always given an appointment quickly when i want it. The sfaff is also great. I would reccomend him and have complete faith in him

October 10th, 2009
He's good as long as you have no major concerns. He's pretty vague in answering questions and always seems like he's in a hurry to get me out the door. He wasn't even going to do an internal exam at my 38 week appointment, I had to ask for one.