A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie Matsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Matsu, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matsu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Matsu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Matsu graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Matsu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie Tatsuo Matsu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eddie T. Matsu practice?
- Dr. Eddie Matsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddie Matsu practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Surgeons and Sugar Land Orthopedic Surgeons.