A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie Matsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Matsu, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Matsu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Broken Bones Bone Fractures
- Bunions Hallux Valgus
- Bursitis Adhesive Capsulitis
- Ganglion Cysts
- Knee Arthroscopic Surgery
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Total Joint Replacement
Education & Awards
Dr. Matsu graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Matsu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eddie T. Matsu practice?
Dr. Eddie Matsu practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Surgeons.