A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie Matsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Matsu, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matsu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Matsu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Matsu graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Matsu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie Tatsuo Matsu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eddie T. Matsu practice?
- Dr. Eddie Matsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddie Matsu practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Surgeons and Sugar Land Orthopedic Surgeons.