A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Powell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Powell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Powell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie Nelson Powell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eddie N. Powell practice?
- Dr. Eddie Powell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eddie Powell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Edenton, NC.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.