Dr. Eddie Nassar MD, PA Patient Reviews

• Bad

March 9th, 2017
Great doctor and staff!

August 26th, 2016
Look for before you settle for this PCP
The staff members responsible for making appointments and billing are apparently not on the same page. NOT happy at all with the way I was treated. I can only say that the medical staff in the back including the NP seem to have manners.

November 8th, 2015
Amazing pediatrician!
Dr Nassar is one of the most considerate and compassionate pediatricians my family could imagine having. He displays exemplary knowledge and devotion to the care of our children. I highly recommend him to my family and friends.

December 26th, 2014
Love it
I like this Dr. Alot I like the fact that when I ask a question he'll let u know the best option for ur child and not sugar coat the answer. I don't need a Dr. That's going tell me what I want to hear I want a Dr. That's going tell me what's best for my son. As soon as I show up within 5 min I am received, the staff is super friendly. And I think its a plus when my know it all baby mom goes and tries to flex her motherly knowledge and Dr shuts her up common sense

April 18th, 2014
Okay doctor with a crapy attitude!
He makes you feel like your questions are stupid and his answers are short and to the point and just not informative (he does not explain himself). It seems like he feels that he is doing us a favor and he forgets that we are his clients/patients.

November 22nd, 2013
There are Drs, but there are some who go above and beyond
Dr. Nassar has been a blessing to our family, specially my son. He has gone above and beyond to guarantee my son's health and safety. We will be forever thankful. Thank you Dr. Nassar!

August 22nd, 2013
Where's the friendly Dr I met when I was pregnant?
Found Dr. Nassar on recommendation from a friend. I met him before I gave birth and he seemed super nice, and present in the moment. In the hospital after I had my child he was the same way. Though he didn't encourage breast feeding and he's quick to suggest going on formula. Now a couple months and appointments later, plus add in forgetful staff and a rude after hours call back, our opinion has changed. My husband didn't get to meet him before I gave birth because he was deployed, but the first thing he noticed was that Dr. Nassar didn't seem to care about us as people or my son as a patient. He walks in says hello then doesn't even look at you, he's just doing things on his iPad. It seems like he has no concept of bedside manner. When we went for vaccinations, he didn't administer them, he wasn't even in the room. This was all after waiting over an hour. The one receptionist is very rude in the front as well. You can tell by the in and out of the "patients" that they care more about making money than actually getting to know their patients. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even remember our child or us at the appointments. Maybe the older he gets the better his office will get. However, we are not sticking around to find out. What happened to the friendly, caring doctor I met when I was pregnant? Oh yeah he hooked me as a patient so I guess he thought manners could go out the window.

August 2nd, 2013
Greatly dissapointed!!!
If you want a dictator of a Dr., then this is the man for you! He does not encourage breastfeeding past 6 months and belittles you when you ask questions. My son is allergic to penicillin and the antibiotic given to him by Dr.Nassar possed a potential reaction if he took it. I called the office to see if he could change it and to my surprise, he said no. He did, however, take the time to personally call me and tell me his staff told him i had said he didn't know what he was doing, which is completely false, he also told me I complained too much, that I needed to believe him not the pharmacist, that I was taking time away from a clinic full of patients, and even went as far as to suggest I look for another Dr all of this while he yelled at me! I even asked him to calm down and to stop screaming at me all to no avail. I'm still in utter shock and disgust with this man's lack of professionalism and lack of care for my child who has life threatening allergies. He took the time to call me but he couldn't call in another antibiotic?! I will never, ever, step foot in this man's office again!

April 8th, 2013
Not very helpful
Hard to get appt. After a month, finally at appt and I forgot my sons shot record. The Dr said he wouldn't see us. I didn't even know that I was supposed to bring it. Bad office policy.... Not even the decency to come out and talk to me.

September 16th, 2012
Breastfeeding issues
In searching for a good doctor for my newborn, I asked around and was recommended Dr. Nassar. He is very friendly but I ended up switching because I ran into breastfeeding issues and he was absolutely no help. His advice was just told keep at it and everything will work out. Not so and I ended up struggling trying to find answers. He never recommended a lactation consultant and the questions I had were left for me to go find answers. I consulted two lactation consultants on my own. I was really disappointed about this and wished he had a better understanding about breastfeeding struggles. I also left because I found better office hours with other doctors.

July 11th, 2012
Great Doctor!

November 15th, 2011
I have found Dr. Nassar to be nothing but completely knowledgable, kind, and thorough in diagnosing my daughter's ailments. His staff is caring, accomodating, and friendly. The wait time compared to other facilities is very minimal. The aesthetics of the clinic are fresh and lovely. I would strongly recommend him.