A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie Pacec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Pacec is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacec graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pacec has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Springhill Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie Nathaniel Pacec MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eddie N. Pacec practice?
- Dr. Eddie Pacec has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eddie Pacec practices Internal Medicine near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Internists.