Dr. Eddie Paulk DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Warrenton, MO

3.8

February 23rd, 2017
Great Dr
Dr Paulk is a very knowledgeable, caring Dr. He went to bat for me with insurance, other drs, just things most drs don't do. If he didn't know the answer he'd find someone who did. He knew my body inside & out.

September 21st, 2015
Awesome Doctor. He actually listens to what you are saying.

June 2nd, 2012
Dr. Paulks support staff in his office are very unprofessional, and arrogant. I was treated very poorly, and then he refused to treat me while I was in the middle of a serious illness and had to repeatedly go to the Cox Urgent care and ER just to have treatment.

February 11th, 2011
total lack of respect and responsibility
Dr. Poulk does not take the time to go over questions. Does not give you time to ask questions.He is disrespectiful in reguards to his disposition. He is lacking in his responsibilities to ensure test orders are sent to other departments for test to be performed. HE gets mad when you have him flaged for orders when you are sitting in appointment office and there are no orders for test. he uses bad judement when being discruntell with you over his mistakes. and did not bring a whitness into the room when he got very upset with me because I had him contacted for orders for labs thst he did not send. This was his error not mine. I am a veteran of the united states of America. I deserve respect and demand respect exspecialy when it was Dr. Poulk who made the mistake and then turned around and yelled at me in the exam room without a witness present. I am filling a complaint with the hospotil as well as the state medical board. His actions were totaly unacceptable. I will terminate Dr. poulk with extreme predjidest.