A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie Rodriguez-Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Rodriguez-Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Rodriguez-Lopez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez-Lopez graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez-Lopez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie Rodriguez-Lopez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eddie Rodriguez-Lopez practice?
- Dr. Eddie Rodriguez-Lopez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eddie Rodriguez-Lopez practices Family Medicine near Payette, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Emmett, ID and Vale, OR.
See Payette Primary Care Doctors.