Dr. Eddie Runde Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Eddie Runde?

Just another person telling you to get a lawyer

Posted on July 7th, 2015

I came to this doctor in pain from work injury. This was a follow-up from a injury of a few months ago that I would not have know that had progressed to this point . I asked to see a ortho doctor and He told me well you told me were better from the last appt .So he sent me back to work. He doesn't care if you are in pain just in it for the workers comp. He gives no choice .

Posted on February 12th, 2009

Dr. Runde spent more time with me than my family doctor does. He explains things in a way I can understand him.The other 2 reviewers seem to have seen a completely different doctor.

Doctor's Response

This is a frequent comment I personally get from patients. Although I only do occupational (work-related) injuries/illnesses, I have had several patients ask if I could be their primary doctor since I spend much more time with them than their doctor(s) spend. I routinely spend 15 minutes face-to-face with the patient on follow up visits and as long as an hour and a half for some first-time visits.

Fraud

Posted on May 6th, 2008

Do not trust this doctor, get a lawyer you will need one.

Doctor's Response

Sadly, it seems like everyone gets a work-comp lawyer. We get records requests from work-comp lawyers even when the patient has gotten 100% back to normal (pre-injury state). Again, those who disagree with my assessment (diagnoses) are the ones who say not to "trust" me (as noted in response to "Dean"). When a patient disagrees with me, I discuss it with them. Sometimes there are times where the evidence-based-medicine recommendation is less clear. At those times, the patient and I have been able to come up with reasonable alternatives to treatment.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016