A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie Saw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Saw graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Saw has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie Sy Saw MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eddie S. Saw practice?
- Dr. Eddie Saw has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddie Saw practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Elkton, MD.
See Elkton Urologists.