A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Shields, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Shields has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shields accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eddie Shields practice?
Dr. Eddie Shields practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR and Conway, AR.
See Little Rock Allergists and Little Rock Pediatricians.