A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Shields is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shields
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shields Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Shields, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shields has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie W Shields MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eddie W. Shields practice?
- Dr. Eddie Shields has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddie Shields practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Allergists and Little Rock Pediatricians.