Learn more about Dr. Eddie Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Shields is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shields
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shields Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Shields, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shields has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie W Shields MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eddie W. Shields practice?
- Dr. Eddie Shields has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddie Shields practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Allergists and Little Rock Pediatricians.