Dr. Eddie Wayne Shields MD is male, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Shields, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Asthma, Food Allergy Hypersensitivity, and Hives Urticaria.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shields has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shields accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eddie Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eddie W. Shields practice?
Dr. Eddie Shields practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Conway, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR and North Little Rock, AR.
See Conway Allergists and Conway Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eddy Shields, Dr. Teddy Shields, Dr. Ed Shields, Dr. Edmond Shields, Dr. Edmundo Shields, Dr. Edward Shields