A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie So:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie So is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie So, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. So graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. So has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie Ping Ho So MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eddie P. So practice?
- Dr. Eddie So has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddie So practices Urology near Atherton, CA.
See Atherton Urologists.