A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie So:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie So is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. So
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. So Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie So, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. So graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. So has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie P So MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eddie P. So practice?
- Dr. Eddie So has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddie So practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.