Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eddie Swift
Dr. Eddie Swift, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Swift is affiliated with John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County, John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County and Provident Hospital Of Cook County. He speaks English.
Dr. Eddie Swift has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Eddie Swift is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Edward Linn
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Chicago, IL 0 mi43
Dr. Heather Stanley-Christian
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Genetics
Chicago, IL 0 mi19
Dr. Gerardo Heredia Melero
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi7