A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie Sze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Sze is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Sze, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Sze graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sze has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie H M Sze MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eddie H. Sze practice?
- Dr. Eddie Sze has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eddie Sze practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, WV.
See Syracuse Obstetricians & Gynecologists.