Dr. Eddie Wai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eddie Wai?

patient

Posted on March 7th, 2013

The only thing I really miss about living in Phoenix is having Dr. Wai as my doctor. Takes all the time you need, explains everything, and obviously is in his profession because he really enjoys what he's doing. I just ran across his business card and looked him up to see if he's still practicing in the same place. I thought he deserved some recognition while I was at it. Not only is he a physician, he was formerly a pharmacist. I started going to him to manage my medications. What a unique combination.

Good doctor!

Posted on July 7th, 2010

Dr. Wai is very compassionate and thoroughly listens and asks questions before making a diagnosis which is rare these days. He treats his patients with respect and has a happy demeanor. The whole family loves him!