A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddy Benoit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddy Benoit is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Benoit graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Benoit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- G. Pierce Wood Memorial Hospital
- Mental Health Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddy Benoit MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eddy Benoit practice?
- Dr. Eddy Benoit has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddy Benoit practices Psychiatry near Immokalee, FL.
See Immokalee Psychiatrists.