A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddy Manuchian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddy Manuchian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manuchian
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Manuchian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manuchian graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Manuchian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddy Manuchian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Eddy Manuchian practice?
- Dr. Eddy Manuchian has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddy Manuchian practices General Practice near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.