A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddy Manuchian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddy Manuchian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manuchian graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Manuchian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddy Manuchian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Eddy Manuchian practice?
- Dr. Eddy Manuchian has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddy Manuchian practices General Practice near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.