A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddy Via:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddy Via is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddy Via, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Via graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Via has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddy Ricky Via MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eddy R. Via practice?
- Dr. Eddy Via has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eddy Via practices Family Medicine near Benbrook, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Richardson, TX.