A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddy Vincent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddy Vincent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vincent graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vincent has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddy Jacques Vincent MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eddy J. Vincent practice?
- Dr. Eddy Vincent has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eddy Vincent practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hollis, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.