A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddy Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddy Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddy Young, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
- St Charles Health System-Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddy K Young MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eddy K. Young practice?
- Dr. Eddy Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eddy Young practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bend, OR.
See Bend Internists and Bend Cardiologists.