A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddys Disla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddys Disla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Disla
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddys Disla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Disla graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Disla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddys Disla MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Eddys Disla practice?
- Dr. Eddys Disla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eddys Disla practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.