A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddys Disla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddys Disla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Disla
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Disla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddys Disla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Disla graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Disla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddys Disla MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Eddys Disla practice?
- Dr. Eddys Disla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eddys Disla practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.