A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddys Disla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddys Disla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddys Disla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Disla graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Disla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddys DR Disla MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Eddys D. Disla practice?
- Dr. Eddys Disla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eddys Disla practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.