A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ede Frecska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ede Frecska is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frecska graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Frecska has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ede Otto Frecska MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ede O. Frecska practice?
- Dr. Ede Frecska has 1 office location.
Dr. Ede Frecska practices Psychiatry near Northport, NY.
See Northport Psychiatrists.