A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ede Frecska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ede Frecska is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frecska
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Frecska Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frecska graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Frecska has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ede Otto Frecska MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ede O. Frecska practice?
- Dr. Ede Frecska has 1 office location.
Dr. Ede Frecska practices Psychiatry near Northport, NY.
See Northport Psychiatrists.