A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adele Towers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Towers
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Towers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Towers graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Towers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adele Lubus Towers MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adele L. Towers practice?
- Dr. Adele Towers has 1 office location.
Dr. Adele Towers practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Geriatric Doctors.