A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edelveis Clapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Clapp graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Clapp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clapp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edelveis R. Clapp practice?
Dr. Edelveis Clapp practices Pediatrics near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians.