A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edem Agamah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edem Agamah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edem Agamah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Agamah graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Agamah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Passavant Area Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
- St Johns Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agamah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans