A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edem Agamah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edem Agamah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agamah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agamah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edem Agamah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Agamah graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Agamah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- Passavant Area Hospital
- St Johns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edem S Agamah MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edem S. Agamah practice?
- Dr. Edem Agamah has 1 office location.
Dr. Edem Agamah practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Oncologists.