A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edem Agamah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edem Agamah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edem Agamah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Agamah graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Agamah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- Passavant Area Hospital
- St Johns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edem S Agamah MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edem S. Agamah practice?
- Dr. Edem Agamah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edem Agamah practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Carlinville, IL and Taylorville, IL.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Oncologists.