A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eden Bautista-Ordonez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bautista-Ordonez graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Bautista-Ordonez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital and Medical Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eden Ambito Bautista-Ordonez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eden A. Bautista-Ordonez practice?
- Dr. Eden Bautista-Ordonez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eden Bautista-Ordonez practices Pediatrics near Lombard, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL.
See Lombard Pediatricians.