A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eden Kahle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eden Kahle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eden Kahle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahle graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Kahle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eden J Kahle MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eden J. Kahle practice?
- Dr. Eden Kahle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eden Kahle practices Pediatrics near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Abington Pediatricians.