A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Alarcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Alarcon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Alarcon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alarcon graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alarcon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Edgar Alarcon MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose E. Alarcon practice?
- Dr. Jose Alarcon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Alarcon practices Internal Medicine near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Internists.