A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Archambeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Archambeau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Archambeau graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Archambeau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Victor Archambeau MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. E V. Archambeau practice?
- Dr. E Archambeau has 1 office location.
Dr. E Archambeau practices Family Medicine near Pawleys Island, SC.
See Pawleys Island Primary Care Doctors.