A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Ardila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Ardila, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ardila
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Ardila, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardila graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Ardila has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Ardila MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edgar Ardila practice?
- Dr. Edgar Ardila has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Ardila practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA and Banning, CA.
See Riverside Critical Care Practitioners and Riverside Pulmonologists.