A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Banez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Banez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Banez graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Banez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar C Banez MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edgar C. Banez practice?
- Dr. Edgar Banez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Banez practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Internists.