A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Banez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Banez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banez graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Banez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edgar C. Banez practice?
Dr. Edgar Banez practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles General Practitioners, and Los Angeles Pediatricians.