A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Baselli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Baselli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Baselli, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Baselli graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Baselli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Gettysburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Baselli MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar Baselli practice?
- Dr. Edgar Baselli has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Baselli practices Urology near York, PA.
See York Urologists.