A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Bassig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Bassig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassig graduated from St. Louis University Baguio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bassig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bassig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edgar B. Bassig practice?
Dr. Edgar Bassig practices Internal Medicine near Lockport, NY.
See Lockport Internists.