A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Bassig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Bassig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassig graduated from St. Louis University Baguio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bassig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar B Bassig MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edgar B. Bassig practice?
- Dr. Edgar Bassig has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Bassig practices Internal Medicine near Lockport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Lockport Internists.