A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Bekteshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bekteshi
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bekteshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Bekteshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oxygen Inhalation Therapy
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Bekteshi graduated from Univ Of Tiranes, Fac Of Med, Tirana, Albania.
Dr. Bekteshi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar S Bekteshi MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edgar S. Bekteshi practice?
- Dr. Edgar Bekteshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Bekteshi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists, Mesa Critical Care Practitioners, and Mesa Pulmonologists.