A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Bekteshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Bekteshi, Pulmonology; Critical Care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bekteshi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Bekteshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oxygen Inhalation Therapy
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Bekteshi graduated from Univ Of Tiranes, Fac Of Med, Tirana, Albania.
Dr. Bekteshi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar S Bekteshi MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edgar S. Bekteshi practice?
- Dr. Edgar Bekteshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Bekteshi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Internists, Chandler Critical Care Practitioners, and Chandler Pulmonologists.