A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Bekteshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Bekteshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bekteshi graduated from Univ Of Tiranes, Fac Of Med, Tirana, Albania.
Dr. Bekteshi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Selaudin Bekteshi MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edgar S. Bekteshi practice?
- Dr. Edgar Bekteshi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Bekteshi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, and Phoenix Pulmonologists.