A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Ben-Josef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Ben-Josef is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ben-Josef
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ben-Josef Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Ben-Josef, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Rectal Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ben-Josef graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ben-Josef has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Ben-Josef MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar Ben-Josef practice?
- Dr. Edgar Ben-Josef has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Ben-Josef practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.