Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edgar Boedeker
Dr. Edgar Boedeker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Albuquerque, NM. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Boedeker is affiliated with UNM Hospital (Univ of NM), Kaseman Presby Hosp and Espanola Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edgar Boedeker has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edgar Boedeker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Kirsten Tolstrup
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi20
Dr. Joseph Lee
Internal Medicine, Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi41
Dr. Gerald Anthony Charlton
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi23