A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Boone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Boone is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Boone, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Boone graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Boone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar A Boone MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edgar A. Boone practice?
- Dr. Edgar Boone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Boone practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Herminie, PA.
See Mount Pleasant Primary Care Doctors.