A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Boone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Boone, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Boone graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Boone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edgar A. Boone practice?
Dr. Edgar Boone practices Family Medicine near Herminie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Whiteriver, AZ.
See Herminie Family Physicians.