A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caldwell
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Caldwell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Caldwell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Jacob Caldwell MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edgar J. Caldwell practice?
- Dr. Edgar Caldwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Caldwell practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Portland, ME.
See Portland Psychiatrists and Portland Child Psychiatrists.