A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Casado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Casado, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Casado graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Casado has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Casado MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar Casado practice?
- Dr. Edgar Casado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Casado practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Radiologists.