A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Casado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casado
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casado Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Casado, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Casado graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Casado has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Casado MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar Casado practice?
- Dr. Edgar Casado has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Casado practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA and Arlington, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Radiologists.