A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Chedrawy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Chedrawy, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chedrawy graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Chedrawy has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar G Chedrawy MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edgar G. Chedrawy practice?
- Dr. Edgar Chedrawy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Chedrawy practices Vascular Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL and Harvey, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.