A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Collazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Collazo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Collazo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collazo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Collazo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Rafael Collazo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edgar R. Collazo practice?
- Dr. Edgar Collazo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Collazo practices Pediatrics near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Pediatricians.