A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Conrad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Conrad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- St John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Conrad DO is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edgar Conrad practice?
- Dr. Edgar Conrad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Conrad practices Internal Medicine near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Internists.