A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Crawford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Crawford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crawford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. E D. Crawford practice?
Dr. E Crawford practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.