A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Crawford is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Crawford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Crawford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Daniel Crawford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. E D. Crawford practice?
- Dr. E Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. E Crawford practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.