A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Crawford is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Crawford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Crawford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Daniel Crawford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edgar D. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Edgar Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Crawford practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.