A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Cruz, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Cruz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Cruz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital Clinton Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cruz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edgar Cruz practice?
Dr. Edgar Cruz practices Family Medicine near Washington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Romeo, MI and Clermont, FL.
See Washington Family Physicians.