A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Cruz, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Cruz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Cruz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital Clinton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Cruz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edgar Cruz practice?
- Dr. Edgar Cruz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Cruz practices Family Medicine near Washington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Romeo, MI and Clermont, FL.
See Washington Family Physicians.