Dr. Edgar Cruz MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Clermont, FL

April 22nd, 2016
Dr. Cruz is a really nice person, well grounded. He really does care and will take the necessary time with you. He has really helped me with sound medical advice.

June 28th, 2011
dr cruz @ 30 mile
we are a retired military couple under 55 yrs of age and have had many doctors over the years. We felt the need to express our gratitude of finding our current dr, Dr Edgar Cruz @ 30 mile. we have several health issues including diabetes and Dr Cruz is the best doctor we have ever had. Please pass on the Kudos to him for going above and beyond to care for all of our needs:time spent with us explaining, knowledge and compassion,appointment availability etc, etc etc. We wish all doctors were like dr Cruz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 8th, 2011
Christian Doctor
Dr. Cruz was amazing he took time with me and even prayed with me. He is excellent at making me feel at ease and is bi-lingual in spanish too! Love my doctor.

August 4th, 2009
definitely not what the dr ordered
I would not recommend this doctor if my life depended on it.Very very rude,discriminative,and totally unknowlegable/outdated!This dr. demanded and referred my daughter to a specialist.After poor treatment, lack of knowledge with certain illnesses,and belittling my family, I switched my pcp.The appt with the specialist was made 3 mos before the date was to arrive.In this time I switched our pcp(dr cruz).since i switched our provider,out of spite, Dr Cruz refused to send the referral needed for the insurance to pick up the specialist bill.He said he was no longer her dr,however,he demanded her see the specialist.My child's life was at risk and I had to pay out of pocket for the visit.