A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Dapremont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Dapremont is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dapremont
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dapremont Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Dapremont, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dapremont graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Dapremont has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Garden Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar M Dapremont MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar M. Dapremont practice?
- Dr. Edgar Dapremont has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Dapremont practices Ophthalmology near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Ophthalmologists.