A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Dapremont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Dapremont, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dapremont graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Dapremont has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dapremont accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edgar M. Dapremont practice?
Dr. Edgar Dapremont practices Ophthalmology near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Ophthalmologists.