A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Dapremont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Dapremont is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dapremont
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dapremont Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Dapremont, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dapremont graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Dapremont has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Garden Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar M Dapremont MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar M. Dapremont practice?
- Dr. Edgar Dapremont has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Dapremont practices Ophthalmology near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Ophthalmologists.