A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Enriquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Enriquez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Enriquez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Enriquez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edgar A. Enriquez practice?
Dr. Edgar Enriquez practices Surgery near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Valencia Surgeons.