A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Enriquez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enriquez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Enriquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Enriquez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Enriquez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Antonio Enriquez MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edgar A. Enriquez practice?
- Dr. Edgar Enriquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Enriquez practices Surgery near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Surgeons.