A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Enriquez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enriquez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Enriquez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Enriquez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Enriquez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Antonio Enriquez MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edgar A. Enriquez practice?
- Dr. Edgar Enriquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Enriquez practices Surgery near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Surgeons.