A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Figueredo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Figueredo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Figueredo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Figueredo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Figueredo, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueredo graduated from Escuela Colombiana De Medicina, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Figueredo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Jose Figueredo MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Edgar J. Figueredo practice?
- Dr. Edgar Figueredo has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Figueredo practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.