A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Fincher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Fincher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Fincher, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fincher graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Fincher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar F Fincher MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar F. Fincher practice?
- Dr. Edgar Fincher has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Fincher practices Dermatology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Dermatologists.